As it’s now well into 2017, I think it’s time for me to write my goals for the year. So, on new years day, I made a list for myself of goals I’d like to achieve this year. I also thought, what better way to ensure I stick to them, than to write them down for the world to see.
So here goes:
- To get down 2 dress sizes by summer! (this gives me 6 months to really work hard and eat healthy)
- Stop worrying about what people think of me. I do a great me and that’s what I should worry about.
- To drink 8 glasses of water a day. Doesn’t seem like much but I don’t drink enough water right now.
- To eat porridge every morning, without fail.
- To go to all my gym classes, whether I feel like going or not.
- Save at least £200 a month.
Now I’ve written down my 6 goals for 2017, lets see how well I can actually achieve them! Here’s to a great year ahead!!